As a business owner, we understand that you’re busy. You’d like to attract new customers, but there’s never enough time to run your business plus your marketing. BroadLink Media Inc. in Tampa FL will make reaching more customers easier than ever with a professional adwords campaign.
We offer a wide range of management options to suit your unique campaigns of all sizes and channels, including Facebook ads and Adwords. Whether you’re looking to build a campaign from the ground up or require optimization of an established account, we can help.
What Is Google Adwords And What Does Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Mean?
Adwords is an advertising system designed by Google in which businesses bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear on the top and sides of Google’s search results.
The keyword, when searched will trigger your ad to be shown. Then, if your ad is clicked, Google will direct the traffic to your website and you will be billed for that click.
When creating an Adwords campaign you can set your budget for advertising. Once that budget is reached your ads will no longer show up in the ad sections so that you’re not charged more than you wanted to spend.
Highlighted above are the areas your ad will appear if you choose to use Adwords:
Why Start Using Adwords Now?
Generating new customers is extremely important for all businesses to grow. However, generating them cost effectively is equally important.
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising is a great addition to any SEO campaign. Whether your goal is to increase website visitors, increase brand awareness, or grow online sales, a Google Adwords campaign can help.
Your potential customers are already searching for your targeted keyword, and depending on if it’s a high CPC (Cost-Per-Conversion) keyword, you can convert your clicks into sales.
If someone types in “emergency roof leak contractor” then you know the searchers intent is to buy services, so the CPC will be high.
On the other hand, if someone types in “DIY roof repair” then you know the CPC will be extremely low because they are looking to repair the roof themselves.
That’s why keyword research is important, and we can help with that as well.
A successful Pay-Per-Click campaign offers amazing returns and brand building opportunities. BroadLink Media’s PPC management services assure that your campaign is targeted, affordable, and accountable.
Pay-Per-Click Research and Strategy
Once our PPC specialist have determined your industries KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) for your campaign we will then develop a strategy based on your budget.
Our PPC specialist will perform:
- Keyword Research – using external and internal tools we can build a keyword list that is specific to your target market and has the highest chance of increasing your ROI.
- Competitor Analysis – We analysis your industry and find what is working well for your competitors. This will give us a starting point for your campaign.
- Placement Research – Rather than just blasting advertisements to everyone, we consider the demographics of the responders most likely to make a conversion.
- Writing Engaging Ads – one of the most important aspects of a successful PPC campaign is designing your ad. We will create an ad that will entice users to click.
- Landing Page Selection – when creating a PPC ad it is extremely important which landing page is selected. We want to make sure when your ad is clicked, it brings customers to a page with a great call to action which will lead them to the best opportunity to convert.
Why choose us to manage your Adwords PPC campaign?
We believe in transparency, so all of our PPC campaigns will involve you throughout the entire process to ensure you get the very best out of your advertising budget. Our consultants will evaluate your needs and suggest the right solutions for your individual needs.
This will confirm your business is reaching the correct target market, giving your business the ability to advertise with the best possible ROI (Return on Investment).
Our aim is to maximize your ROI for your PPC campaign.
It’s important to have someone who understands Adwords in Tampa FL to help manage your campaign because one wrong setting and you might have wasted half your budget on the wrong audience. Or even worse, forget to cap your max and get charged thousands of dollars from an undefined budget in the settings.
Our rates are very cost effective, whether you’re a small or large business.